Friday 6 April 2018

E-mail at school

When you have an E-mail at school rules:
1. Always be kind - what would your Grandma say?
2. Check:
     - Sense?
     - Spelling?
     - Punctuation?
3. Only open E-mails from people you know and trust.
4. Delete any spam.
5. Always put a topic in the subject line so you know what is important.

Having an E-mail - 
  • For learning only.
  • Inappropriate words are sent to carol - our ICT teacher.
  • Teachers can see all your E-mails.
I hope this post will help you learn about what the rules are using an E-mail!


2 comments:

  1. I think your framework of rules for e-mails is excellent. I enjoy receiving e-mails that are interesting and written in a positive way. I also like to learn interesting words and new information from e-mails I receive from family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Frida
    I like how you explained how what to do when you are on your emails

    Visit my blog at http://spremilyla.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete