Friday 29 April 2016

WILD IMAGINATION

I have been seeing birds. You may think its random and it is, but listen here this is not any bird its a Dinosaur !

I really hope you are going to listen to this cool story.
Once I saw a dinosaur plodding through our back yard. A 5 acre property was not at all a place for a over - sized dinosaur / bird. How could I tell if it was coming at me or not but I felt like an adventure for once so that's how I got pulled out of Canada and into New Zealand. That dino was big!

Was it a dinosaur or was it a bird? 
I looked on the internet, and found the Archaeopteryx. This dinosaur lived in the Jurassic era.
This is the link
http://www.livescience.com/24745-archaeopteryx.html

Image credit: Ross Toro, Livescience contributor

By Frida















3 comments:

  1. Hi again Frida, I have never heard of a Archaeopteryx but it looks like you did your research. Well done for including the website where you found the information. Did the dinosuar fly you from Canada to NZ? What was the journey like?

    CHALLENGE:
    "Once I saw a dinosaur plodding throw our back yard" can you fix "throw" to 'through"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alice
      As soon as I saw your comment I went and fixed it, thankyou for that reminder!
      Frida

      Delete
  2. Hi Frida:
    What a great imagination you have! Again I learned about a dinosaur that I wasn't familiar with. Wouldn't it be great if that Archaeopteryx could really lift us back and forth between Canada and New Zealand for picnics and skating!

    ReplyDelete