Wednesday 15 June 2016

Longfin eel story about two eels called Sasha and Milly

This is a story that I wrote in writing when we had to write eel stories. All the photos are from Google Draw that I drew myself and one reason I wrote this story is because I love the enjoyment of writing a book for kids younger than me. To be a good writer you have to put your ideas down and then start writing, you can also just make up an animal and write about it! (It does not need to be big or small, the story).

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic Frida! What a great story full of information about eels including their life cycle but told in a way that a younger person would really enjoy. I love how you created the illustrations with Google draw. When I was teaching we used to create written stories with illustrations and bind them in book form. I am really impressed by the professional appearance of your published story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frida, I think your story has turned out wonderfully, with your special illustrations. They look very professional in quality. Well done!

    I wonder what other tools you might find to assist your digital drawing, and what other ways you'll find to use your own art in your learning.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete