Friday 9 March 2018

My avatar

My avatar - about myself.......


Hi, my name is Frida, 
I am a year six this year, 2018.
Some things I really like to do...
  • Ride my horse at Bottle lake and West melton forest park.
  • Read books, my favorite is The school for good and evil.
  • I like to write about horses, wild and tamed.
  • Play with my dogs, Pippi and Ngaio.
  • I really like to cook for my family and friends.
I love to visit my Great-grandma and Grandmas' in Canada, but I like it in New Zealand as well. I really like to go up to Kaikoura to visit my horse's brother and her nephew. 

I hope you will comment on this, hints to make it better and/or what you liked about it!!!

Thanks for reading this,
Frida

3 comments:

  1. Hi Frida...so happy to receive and read your most recent blog entry. I really enjoyed watching you ride last summer and always love to hear about your horse riding adventures. You are definitely interested in and knowledgeable about a variety of animals. Are you still reading animal adventure stories? We enjoyed your visit last summer and catching up via computer visits as well. Do you have a favourite meal you like to cook? Baking has always been something I enjoy. Hugs, Grandma Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Frida I like it how you named your favioutie book instead of just saying that you like to read. I don’t actually think you need to improve much and you’ve done a great job.
    Ben ,don’t forget to come visit my blog at http://sprbenwe.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Frida
    I really like the way you put your favroite things to do
    the thing you could do better is to add another photo
    keep up the amazing work
    come and look at my blog http://sprkatiefi.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete